15 Best Crafts and DIY Pinners to Follow Now!
As you probably already know, Pinterest is our latest online hoarding obsession. We can waste spend countless hours browsing through all the pretty pins, fishing for inspiration and the savviest ideas to share with you.
Today, we have pulled together a list of our 15 Favorite DIY and Craft Pinners. If you aren't already following these savvy peeps, you must!
- Centsational Girl: This savvy girl offers cent-sational (aka "fabulous for less") ideas and inspiration for DIY, design, interior decorating, and home improvement projects.
- Lauren Conrad: Lauren's “Make” board has a ton of savvy DIY ideas, from "homemade doggie shampoo" to door wreaths and flower arrangements.
- Jen Jones (I Heart Organizing): Jen's boards are savvy, adorable and inspirational. We especially enjoy her "Boy Crafts" pinboard with over a hundred ideas for keeping boys busy and entertained.
- Heather Mann: Founding editor of DollarStoreCrafts.com and CraftFail.com shares "the cheap, the innovative, and the pretty" DIY ideas. Love, love, love!
- Frugal Girls: With 43 boards for all aspects of life, the Frugal Girls' Pinterest profile is your go-to destination for savvy ideas, from home to beauty to online deals.
- The Crafty Blog Stalker: This is one of our favorite craft blogs with endless ideas for home, food and fashion. Check out The Crafty Blog Stalker's boards for savvy recipes, sewing, home décor and organization tips.
- Victoria Smith: Design and lifestyle blogger Victoria Smith has a fantastic collection of savvy pins, from DIY projects to "good reads."
- Jennifer Pebbles: Jennifer, the blogger behind Paper and Ink blog, shares inspiration for DIY projects, style, decor, kid's activities and toys, recipes, gift guides, favorite fonts, hair styles… you name it.
- Handmade Charlotte: Great design and DIY inspiration from an Atlanta-based designer, vintage scout and a mom of five.
- Melissa * The Inspired Room: "Simple doable decorating, DIY and homemaking inspiration," from Melissa's room – to yours.
- Prudent Baby: "This is where Jaime & Jacinda drink champagne and pin into the wee hours of the morning…" We love their savvy Sewing Tutorials and Party Themes & Crafts boards.
- Breanna Newbill: Breanna, the creator of the Dollar Store Mom blog, pulled together an extensive board of kids crafts on a budget that features over 600 (!) savvy ideas.
- Brassy Apple: Megan from Brassy Apple has an eye for style, pins savvy DIY tutorials, and shares ideas for fun family time activities.
- Kathreen (WhipUp.com): We love this Aussie blogger and her colorful boards where she shares her DIY and style inspiration. Check out Kathreen's "Kiddo Craft+Science" board for savvy play and learn ideas. (Oh, and we love her collection of funny Pinterest "tips.")
- Etsy: Last but not least, "The world’s most vibrant handmade marketplace" is a must-follow for any savvy pinner. There are hundreds of DIY and gift ideas for create savvies.
P.S. Why only 15 users, you ask? Well, we know there are hundreds (and may be even thousands) of savvy pinners we should include on this list. So, if you have a favorite DIY Pinterest user or a board… or think we should add you or any of your friends (why not?) – please share the links to these profiles with us in the comments.