Freshly Baked, Calorie-Free Beauty Goodies
The next time you feel like a holiday goody nosh-fest, nibble on these holiday scented beauty goods instead for a savvy trade off that won't add bulk where you don't want it. Cinnamon, clove, cherry, cocoa and sugar plums are all flavors and scents of the season, but you'll never feel the slightest twinge of guilt indulging in these beauties.
- 100% Pure Cranberry Fruit Pigmented Cheek Tint, $15 at bathandbodyworks.com contains 100% pure ingredients for a fresh, natural boost of color.
- Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment, $22.50 at fresh.com. Delicious and lip-nutritious.
- Philosophy Have A Cherry Christmas Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, $16 at sephora.com. A 3-in-1 bubbalicious cherry treat.
- Needlework Candle Tins in Spiced Clove, $16 at anthropologie.com. 55 hours of clove-infused burn time should get you through the season smelling sweet.
- Philosophy Peppermint Bark Lip Shine, $10 at sephora.com. Minty-scented goodness infused with peppermint oil will also sweeten breath.
- Beekman 1802 Soap Bar in Winter, $10 at anthropologie.com. Crisp mint and juniper tag-team for a winter treat.