Bring Your Adventures to Life
Modernization and globalization has made it so easy to travel that now we often take it for granted. But with the summer ended and the fall season starting to find its groove, it is doubtful that you will be traveling for a while, at least until the holidays. Why not take this time to reflect on where you went last, by making your own travel scrapbook? We all tend to be obsessed with chronicling our lives via social media, but rarely do those images leave the digital world.
So, as October looms closer, flex your creative muscles by actually doing something with all the photos and souvenirs you collected from your last trip.
Here is some inspiration to get you started:
- A Beautiful Mess has a ton of resources that are just oh-so-lovely!
- Martha Stewart also can provide some handy tips and details
- This photobooth scrapbook from Lovely Indeed is darling!
- Not sure how to decorate your cover? This aluminium tutorial from Aunt Peaches is so creative!
- Elevate your paper to the next level with this awesome paper marbling technique from Honestly WTF