Forgot to Make Plans for the Weekend? Let Us Help!
The weekend is coming, but you have no budget so you have no plans. Why not dream up the perfect potluck dress-up dinner party, or have a slumber-party style movie night to spice up your September?
Here's some ideas to get you started:
- Pick a theme, maybe a color, letter, and have everyone wear that colour or bring a dish that starts with the letter
- Choose a country you want to learn more about, and have everyone dress up in something related to that place, and armed with a fact that they learned. You can make food local to the area as well!
- Take a terrible yet popular film and get everyone to dress up as a character from the movie, pulling in as many clichés and quotes as possible. The person who is the most over the top wins a prize at the end! (Or at least bragging rights).
- Have a games night! Host a marathon Dutch Blitz game or larger than life Snakes and Ladders.
- Host an adventure baking night. Everyone can bring an ingredient that they feel describes them, and see what you can create!
- Breakfast for dinner: make pancakes or French toast, and everyone can bring their favorite ingredient for a topping.