America’s Winter Resort: The Greenbrier
If you get a hankering for a nostalgic place to spend a few down days this winter, then one of the destinations we think brings the dream alive is the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia. It may not be the least expensive getaway, but we believe it is savvy to splurge on occasion, and the depth of dark winter sometime calls for a little indulgence.
Enjoy an exceptional array of indoor and outdoor adventures, mingled with seasonal foods, wines and entertainment every weekend from January 5 through March 18, 2018.
Whether sipping on a unique winter cocktail around a cozy fire, taking an enthusiastic splash in the heated indoor pool or bundled up tight as you glide gracefully around the Ice Skating Rink, you’ll be refreshed and energized by a winter excursion to The Greenbrier. Stay for a day, a weekend or a lifetime.
Check out their premier two-night Wintertime Package for $699 that includes:
- Friday and Saturday nights based on double occupancy – does not include daily resort fee, taxes and historic preservation fund
- Early check-in at 12:00pm on Friday and late 3:00pm check-out on Sunday
- $200 resort spending credit
- Breakfast in the Main Dining Room
- Admission to live musical events, family entertainment, comedy shows and more
- Complimentary Adventure Zone for children ages 3-10
- One hour shuttle to Winterplace Ski Resort